Call to Discipleship
- Hits: 3
- Hits: 85
All parishioners are invited to to view the annual reports from our Pastor, Father Jim, our School of Religion DRE Jennifer Hinton, our Pastoral Council Council Executive Officer Julia Winkler and from our Finance Council member, Jim Bricker. Parishioners are welcome to not only view these reports but to give feedback and suggestions to these representatives about your wishes and dreams for our beloved St Dennis Parish.
Worship Aids Via Your Phone
- Hits: 10
Fridge Facts for the Parish Faithful
- Hits: 179
Please save this for reference-maybe post on your Fridge.
- The Saturday 5pm Mass will be dropped after Labor Day Confessions will be moved to Sunday morning 7am-7:30am and the Mass in English will be at 8am
- Due to Covid-19 social distancing, our church capacity remains at 60 people including priest and lay
- It is advised that reservations to attend the Sunday Mass be made on the preceding Wednesday from 11am-1pm by calling the parish office at: 410-648-
- If coming to Mass at St. Dennis without a reservation, as a "walk up", you may be asked to wait to be seated until those with reservations are seated. It is possible that our church may be at capacity and you will be asked to consider the following options:
- You can attend the 11am Spanish Sunday Mass at Dennis.
- Or you may watch the Mass online at home, live- Streamed/recorded from St. Polycarp at 4pm on Saturdays @ saintpolycarop.org and accessed by clicking on the altar picture.
- Or you may choose to watch the 8am Sunday Mass online that is recorded at Dennis and will be uploaded by Sunday afternoon located @ www.stdennischurch.org
- Or view Bishop Malooly's 9:30am Sunday Mass either LIVE or recorded at wwYouTube.com/ Diocese of Wilmington.
- Or you may choose to watch a televised Sunday on TV on the EWTN Masses are 8am &12 noon on Sundays.
- Remember that your weekly offering is very important to keep the parish Please either mail in your offering or bring it to Mass and place it into the large Offering box in the church vestibule. Another convenient and safe method is by joining other parishioners on "Faith Direct".