Fridge Facts for the Parish Faithful
- Hits: 6
Please save this for reference-maybe post on your Fridge.
- The Saturday 5pm Mass will be dropped after Labor Day Confessions will be moved to Sunday morning 7am-7:30am and the Mass in English will be at 8am
- Due to Covid-19 social distancing, our church capacity remains at 60 people including priest and lay
- It is advised that reservations to attend the Sunday Mass be made on the preceding Wednesday from 11am-1pm by calling the parish office at: 410-648-
- If coming to Mass at St. Dennis without a reservation, as a "walk up", you may be asked to wait to be seated until those with reservations are seated. It is possible that our church may be at capacity and you will be asked to consider the following options:
- You can attend the 11am Spanish Sunday Mass at Dennis.
- Or you may watch the Mass online at home, live- Streamed/recorded from St. Polycarp at 4pm on Saturdays @ saintpolycarop.org and accessed by clicking on the altar picture.
- Or you may choose to watch the 8am Sunday Mass online that is recorded at Dennis and will be uploaded by Sunday afternoon located @ www.stdennischurch.org
- Or view Bishop Malooly's 9:30am Sunday Mass either LIVE or recorded at wwYouTube.com/ Diocese of Wilmington.
- Or you may choose to watch a televised Sunday on TV on the EWTN Masses are 8am &12 noon on Sundays.
- Remember that your weekly offering is very important to keep the parish Please either mail in your offering or bring it to Mass and place it into the large Offering box in the church vestibule. Another convenient and safe method is by joining other parishioners on "Faith Direct".
Bishop’s Annual Wedding Anniversary Mass Cancellation
- Hits: 7
Due to COVID-19, the Bishop’s Annual Wedding Anniversary Mass, scheduled for October 18, 2020, has been cancelled. Even though the Mass will not take place, all couples celebrating their 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th, 30th, 35th, 40th, 45th, 50th wedding anniversary, or any anniversary beyond 50th, will be honored with a certificate (mailed to the address provided on the form).
St Dennis You Tube Channel
- Hits: 75
Saturday Masses should be posted by 9PM.
Join Fr. Jim for Mass, Live stream, Sundays at 8am. Mass can also be viewed at later times. Go to St. Polycarp website www.saintpolycarp.org and click on the picture of the altar.
Little Sisters Of The Poor Need Our Help
- Hits: 7
The Little Sisters have dedicated themselves to serving and caring for the most vulnerable among us. Their home for the aged poor in Newark, DE has suffered many challenges during this Covid-19 pandemic.
The Little Sisters have asked to visit our parish on Labor Day weekend to garner our support.
However, due to this coronavirus pandemic, they are unable to come here. Nevertheless, we will accept donations for them at all Masses on Labor Day weekend, Sept 5 & 6. Your fellow parishioners will be outside our church exit doors to accept your support for the Little Sisters of the Poor that weekend. Please consider donating to this dedicated group of nuns and support their work.
God bless you for your generosity.
Online Giving During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Hits: 645