Stained Glass Window Restoration:
Work has begun on our Good Shepherd window, and the entry door window is ready to be replaced. St Dennis parishioners have responded with generosity and most of the Phase 1 windows have been sponsored.
National Register of Historic Places: Committee members begin the process of preparing the applications for submission to the National Registry.
St Dennis Church, Rectory & Cemetery will be included in this application.
- Committees: “Soup Sale” fundraiser begins on Sunday, January 19, with Vegetable Beef soup and Chili being offered at $8 per quart. Robin’s Apple Cakes & chocolate chip cookies for sale.
- Building & Maintenance : Re-organizing & prioritizing necessary repairs and updates to St Dennis’ Campus.
- Liturgy Planning: Current considerations are: “Palms to Ashes” ceremony before the Shrove Tuesday Pancake supper on February 25th, Ash Wednesday on February 26th, Lenton Friday Stations of the Cross at 4PM.
- New Mandatory Forms: For scheduling the use or rental of the Hall or a room, & what is expected of the user, please contact Peg at the office. Thank You!
- Clairvaux Farm urgent need: Men’s & women’s NEW underwear in size Large & X-Large. Women’s sports bras. Children’s “Pull Ups”. More to follow!!!
- Beautification Update: Volunteers have graciously planted 120 tulip and daffodill bulbs. Perhaps more of nature’s beauty can be added to enhance our Church grounds in the future! Interested???
- Blood Bank: As a community service, the blood bank drive is scheduled for 2/16/2020 in coordination with Blood Bank of Delmarva. More to follow!!
Next Meeting; February 13, 2020 at 7 PM.