St. Dennis Sunday bulletins are available here, as well as extra bulletin info from each week.
This person must:
· have excellent computer and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
· honor and maintain confidentiality
· have a strong work ethic with the ability to multi-task and willingness to take on additional responsibilities as needed
· possess excellent phone, verbal, and written communication skills
· be a practicing Catholic with a commitment to the mission and message of the Catholic Church
· be proficient in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Parish Data System Software is a plus. Willingness to learn other parish computer programs.
Answer Bishop Malooly’s Invitation:
I Want to See. Bishop Malooly invites youth, young adults, and families from all parishes and schools to join him as we come together for the eleventh annual Pilgrimage on Saturday, April 4, 2020. Pilgrims from across the diocese will carry the diocesan pilgrimage cross through the streets of Wilmington with the Bishop as a representation of Jesus’ entry to Jerusalem and His journey on Good Friday to Calvary. The day begins at St. Elizabeth parish with opening prayer and a concert featuring Out of Darkness at 10:30 am. We conclude with the 5pm Mass at St. Elizabeth. Don’t miss this great opportunity to wrap up your Lenten journey with hundreds of your peers. Cost for the day is $15 per person or $45 max per family (bring your own lunch). To register or for more information, visit www.cdowcym.org. Registration deadline is March 27th. A limited number of scholarships are available - application deadline is March 9th.
LENTEN BIBLE STUDY
Filmed on location in the Holy Land, No Greater Love is a five-part video series and full-length book that reveals Christ’s amazing love for us. Best-selling author Edward Sri guides you through the last hours of Christ's life in this biblical pilgrimage.
While taking this study or reading this book, you will walk step-by-step with Jesus from the Garden of Gethsemane to the Mount of Calvary.
Every step of the way, biblical experts reveal how Old Testament prophecies, messianic expectations, biblical symbolism, and historical context shed light on the mystery of Christ's suffering and death.
With these insights, Catholics can come to a deeper understanding and appreciation of God’s immeasurable and unconditional love—drawing closer to Jesus than ever have before.Authored and presented by Edward Sri, No Greater Love also features: Fr. Mike Schmitz, Jeff Cavins, Jennifer Fulwiler, Curtis Martin, Teresa Tomeo, Fr. Josh Johnson, and Elizabeth Sri.